It’s been 5 days since I’m struggling with this problem and tried all the solution on StackOverflow but still can’t open the app on Chrome :
What I have tried. I really appreciate it if you can help with that.
- I have tried HTML files, chrome opens seamlessly but flutter got problem.
- Installing live server extension : Errror
- Flutter run -d chrome : Error
- side-by-side configuration is incorrect :Installing Visuall c++ update and regedit
- Changin the chrome path on Launch.json
- flutter channel is stable and did upgrgrade .
error 1 :
Since flutter doctor is not showing any errors with the environment. It is possible that the error is taking place while the application is starting up or while initializing the plugins.
- Check the chrome browser if there are any messages displayed on the console
2, Ensure you have set up all plugins as per the instructions given on their website or the pub.dev page.
Firebase in-particular has an extended config which involves adding additional
.js files in the
index.html of your flutter project. As your project is a web project, check this link for the complete instructions on how to add firebase to your app.
Do try the steps above and let us know if anything changed
Answered By – Rohan Thacker
Answer Checked By – Jay B. (FlutterFixes Admin)