I am developing a web app in Dart using Webstorm as IDE. After upgrading from Dart SDK 2.2 to Dart SDK 2.3 I noticed that all breakpoints I set in Webstorm are ignored (although the app seems to run properly in Chrome) That breakpoints are correctly marked as a “red circle” but unlike the previous SDK they miss the “tick” inside (which I think means they are not recognized by Chrome).
I tried to “repair cache” and “upgrade dependencies” but breakpoints still don’t work.
That’s the pubspec.yaml dev_dependencies:
dev_dependencies: build_runner: ^1.4.0 build_test: ^0.10.7+3 build_web_compilers: ^2.1.0
Here is the “webdev serve” command:
/dart/2.3.1/dart-sdk/bin/pub global run webdev serve web:53321
Here is the “webdev serve” command result:
[INFO] Serving `web` on http://localhost:53321 [INFO] Running build completed, took 351ms [INFO] Caching finalized dependency graph completed, took 177ms [INFO] Succeeded after 536ms with 0 outputs (0 actions)
Here the versions of envolved softwares:
- O.S.: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Chrome: 74.0.3729.169 - Webstorm: 2019.1 - Build 191.7141.49 - Dart SDK: 2.3.1 - Dart webdev: 2.0.5
I’m trying to figure out if the issue is related to Webstorm, Dart SDK or Chrome. I don’t exclude that I miss some new configuration due to the Dart SDK upgrade. Downgrading back to Dart SDK 2.2 everything works fine. Thank you for your hints.
Reproduced, logged as WEB-39095. Please follow it for updates
Answered By – lena
Answer Checked By – Willingham (FlutterFixes Volunteer)