I am working on a flutter app and cannot find the bundle identifier. According to the documentation here (https://firebase.google.com/docs/flutter/setup), it should be in the General tab but I can’t find it. I’ve also read in places that it could be here: ios/Runner.xcodeproj but my project doesn’t contain that. Thanks!
Easiest way to find it is doing the following:
- Open your Flutter Project on Android Studio or VS Code
- Hit Enter, open the file and check your
There’s other way to do it but you need MacOS with XCode installed:
- With Finder got to your Flutter folder, then iOS and open
- Double click and open it on XCode.
- Upper left corner (Project Navigation), click on
- Over Identity you’ll have several fields, one of those is
Answered By – Mariano Zorrilla
Answer Checked By – David Goodson (FlutterFixes Volunteer)