Disclaimer: First of all, this is my early attempt to play with Flutter. So forgive me if is a noob question.
I had been playing with an MVP-Clean architecture for Flutter apps in iOS, and when trying to build a data source where I can persist data easily I found PathProvider plugin.
After trying the next:
Add dependencies to the project
dependencies: path_provider: "^0.4.0"
flutter packages get
I try to compile the project and the compiler shouts:
** BUILD FAILED **
Xcode’s output: ↳
=== BUILD TARGET Runner OF PROJECT Runner WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
fatal error: ‘path_provider/PathProviderPlugin.h’ file not found
1 error generated.
I did a quick search and I did not find anything useful.
Could anyone illuminate my path?
Already tried with:
flutter update-packages --force-upgrade
And the doctor output does not show any errors:
- Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v):
- [✓] Flutter (Channel beta, v0.1.5, on Mac OS X 10.13.3 17D102, locale
- [✓] Android toolchain – develop for Android devices (Android
- [✓] iOS toolchain – develop for iOS devices (Xcode 9.2)
- [✓] Android Studio (version 3.0)
- [✓] IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition
- [✓] Connected devices (1 available)
This issue should be fixed by https://github.com/flutter/flutter/pull/15437
To apply the fix to an existing project, add these lines to ios/Podfile.
Answered By – Mikkel Ravn
Answer Checked By – Katrina (FlutterFixes Volunteer)