After using FileZilla to ftp the files to the website, my app just shows
…when trying to run from a chrome browser.
I have built and tested the app in Webstorm (2017.2.3)
Do I need to do anything else other than just copy the files from the build/web directory to my host? What about the build/lib directory?
If you want to see what is happening (or not, actually), take a look at:
Thanks for your help.
The file main.dart.js fails to load because of a comment at line 32071:
// "Document", so we check for the xmlVersion property, which is the empty
This is clearly shown in the examples at:
sudoku.geobits.com/index.html which loads correctly, compared iwth
sudoku.geobits.com/with_comment/index.html which does not. The difference is that the first does not have the comment, whereas the second is the main.dart.js as generated by WebStorm.
I have logged a bug report:
#30992 with the dart-sdk people.
Thanks to all for their kind help.
Answered By – PSL
Answer Checked By – Pedro (FlutterFixes Volunteer)